Call for Applications to UPNG OPEN COLLEGE Undergraduate Degree/Diploma Programs 2021 (for 2020 Secondary High School Leavers)
The University of Papua New Guinea, Open College (UPNG –OC) informs 2020 Grade 12 Leavers that Applications to our External undergraduate degree programs is open and will close on the 30th of January 2021. If you are interested in enrolling, download the Application form and fill it in and lodge it at your nearest Open College Centre.
Applicants must take note of the following important points
1. Only 2020 Grade Leavers will be considered in this application call.
2. The following programs are on offer; Business Management Foundation Year, Science Foundation Year and Bachelor of Arts – Year 1
3. Science Foundation Year (SFY) is only offered at NCD OC Centre. Applicants must study ALL the following five subjects (L&L, Advance Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in Grade 12 in order to be considered for UPNG Science Foundation.
4. If you are intending to enroll in any of the Open College Certificate programs, you must go to your nearest OC center with your grade 12 certificate and enquire about the programs on offer and you will be advised accordingly. Do not use this application form.
5. CTCS program will no longer admit new students in 2021 and onwards, only continuing students will enroll in this program.
6. UPNG-OC is no longer offering any upgrading of courses. You are advised to pursue a degree or complete a certificate program.
7. Navigate through our Open College website to confirm Entry Requirements and Eligibility criteria to the programs.
8. The normal fee for diploma and degree courses in K600 per course per semester. Science practical (Laboratory) based courses fee is K900 per course.
9. If you register in NCD Campus or Morobe University Centre, a compulsory surcharge fee of K60.00 is applicable in addition to your course fee.
10. The decision of the selectors is final. Any appeals will not be entertained.
Dr. Peter Petsul