Applications are invited from candidates intending to seek enrolment or re-enrolment into undergraduate degree and diploma programs that are offered by the University to study in "FACE TO FACE" mode at Waigani campus.
The University will consider applications from the following categories of candidates:-
- Candidates who have completed diploma programs at recognized institutions within the country or overseas;
- Candidates who have met the National Matriculation Requirements from recognized National and Secondary High Schools or that equivalent level prior to 2018;
- Candidates applying for specific programs that are on offer and are related to their current employment;
- Non-Nationals (South Pacific Islanders and other non-nationals) may apply. Admission will depend on the availability of places within the quota that has been reserved for overseas students; and
- Re-enrolling students.
- PNG students currently undertaking Grade 12 studies at National and Secondary Schools and those completing Year 12 in overseas countries such as Australia and New Zealand will be issued appropriate forms by their schools to complete at the end of the year. Queries regarding this arrangement should be directed to the Selection Unit of the Department of Higher Education, Research, Science, and Technology (DHERST); and
- Grade 12 students from other Pacific Countries, such as Solomon Islands, should complete the normal Application for Enrolment/Forms. Their admission into undergraduate programs will depend on the quota for Non-Nationals.
Limitation of Admission
Because of limited places and resources, the University can only admit a limited number of new students into various programs of study. As a result, competition is very high and priority is given to those with higher GPAs. Those seeking enrolment must satisfy the admission requirements of the University.