The University invites application from those who have graduated with Diploma in Business and Management (DIBM) or those who will be successfully completing all the courses of Diploma in Business and Management (DIBM) for admission into Bachelor of Business and Management through internal mode.
Those who enrolled into Bachelor of Business and Management (BB&M) through external mode of UPNG, in the year 2013 or earlier are NOT eligible under this category. Please see a separate notification.
- Minimum requirement for External to internal transfer:
Any current student of DIBM programme or those who have graduated with DIBM, are eligible to apply. Further, the applicant should have successfully completed a minimum of sixteen prescribed courses of DIBM programme with grades of “PASS” and above. In addition, the applicant should have an overall Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5 and above.
- Application procedure:
Those who are willing to apply for admission into Bachelor of Business and Management (internal mode), are advised to open the link by clicking “Apply Now Click for online application” , and apply on or before, Friday, 10th December, 2021. Please take note of the following:
- You are required to have an active Gmail ID, before you fill the form. If you do not have one, please create a Gmail ID and then proceed;
- You are required to fill all the relevant spaces correctly, which are available in the google form;
- Upload either PDF or JPEG image of receipt of K20 for payment of application fee, paid into UPNG General Fund Account No: 1000583572 of BSP Bank. The fee can be paid into any branch of BSP Bank. If you have any difficulty, you are encouraged to visit the School Office.
- Selection procedure:
Students are informed that fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not guarantee any space, as selection is purely based on:
- Successful completion of minimum of sixteen prescribed courses with “PASS” grade and above. The information available on the transcript on 20th December, 2021 will be used. If you have any issue in your transcript, please address it immediately;
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5;
- Choices of divisions of applicants, and
- Spaces available either in Business Management Division or in Human Resource Management Division or in Public Policy Management Division or in Strategic Management Division or in Tourism and Hospitality Management Division of the School. In order to calculate CGPA, first passing grade (“PASS” and above) of courses studied will be considered. The School will not consider second passing grade, which is obtained from upgrading of the same course / subject.
- Courses to be completed:
It is required to complete all the prescribed courses of Business and Management Foundation and second year prescribed courses of DIBM programme. Further, once admitted into any discipline of the internal mode, every student is required to complete prescribed courses of the particular discipline in order to graduate with Bachelor of Business and Management. Those who are selected are advised to consult with respective Head of Divisions to find courses to be completed to graduate with Bachelor of Business and Management.
The School reserves the right to change any criteria / condition with or without notice.
Dr. Peter Petsul,